Thursday, November 12, 2015

Improvements on rough Draft for research essays.

By Sarah Daly

     The essay that i reviewed was about how pet ownership and therapy animals improve health.

 Since i read this essay on Tuesday she improved her conclusion to include her stronger points of her

essay. She is still waiting to hear back from a few of her expert sources but her other facts are well

implemented into her essay for smooth and well places facts. This essay also has a large work cited

page and many valid and creditable source that have enhanced her thesis.

    Some of the improvements towards my essay is that I completed my counterargument and then

also my counter to my counterargument. I also tried to beef up my introduction to make it more

engaging. I also had someone else edit my paper and give me feed back with my spelling and word

chose.



No comments:

Post a Comment